Reblogged from Parents Rights Blog: See on Scoop.it – Public Law Children Act Cases In October, the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg issued two rulings bolstering the rights of persons with psycho-social disabilities. Both cases were brought by … Continue reading
Absolute Immunity Absolute immunity is a form of legal immunity in contrast to qualified immunity. While qualified immunity, by its very nature, carries with it a set of conditions that must be fulfilled in order for the immunity to attach, an absolute … Continue reading
IN THE NORTHAMPTON HIGH COURT 85/87 Lady’s Lane, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1 3HQ THE PARTIES 1. CLAIMANT (a) MS NGOZI GODWELL 2. DEFENDANTS (a) NORTHAMPTONSHIRE LOCAL AUTHORITY (b) NORTHAMPTONSHIRE POLICE FORCE, POLICE (c) NORTHAMPTONSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL (d) NORTHAMPTON BOROUGH COUNCIL Civil, … Continue reading
A schedule of the proposed dates for court closures and information on the transfer of work.
A full consultation on court estate reform took place in 2010. Following this, the Secretary of State decided to close 93 magistrates' courts and 49 county courts. This decision was made using the principles of the national estates strategy and responses to the consultations.
- Form N16A - Application for an Injunction
- Catt judgement leaves police intel gathering practices in tatters
- Family Procedure Rules, PART 29 - MISCELLANEOUS
- Binley and Keeble - Hypocrites
- Anton’s Weekly Digest of International Law, Vol. 2, No. 32 (18 August 2011)
- Civil Procedure Rules 1998 (1998 No 3132)
- You Do Not Have A Right To Anonymity
- Police Act 1964 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- News For Access To legal Services