Miscarriage Of Justice: Claim Compensation


Miscarriage Of Justice: Claim Compensation

You can apply for compensation if your conviction has been overturned (or quashed) by the courts and any of these apply:

  • your appeal was successful and it was submitted 28 days or more after your conviction, or 21 days or more after a conviction in a magistrate’s court
  • your conviction was overturned after it was referred to the Court of Appeal by the Criminal Cases Review Commission (CCRC)
  • you’ve been granted a free pardon.

Online form