Originally posted on Parents Rights Blog:
See on Scoop.it – Public Law Children Act Cases In October, the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg issued two rulings bolstering the rights of persons with psycho-social disabilities. Both cases were brought…
Absolute Immunity Absolute immunity is a form of legal immunity in contrast to qualified immunity. While qualified immunity, by its very nature, carries with it a set of conditions that must be fulfilled in order for the immunity to attach, an absolute … Continue reading
IN THE NORTHAMPTON HIGH COURT 85/87 Lady’s Lane, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1 3HQ THE PARTIES 1. CLAIMANT (a) MS NGOZI GODWELL 2. DEFENDANTS (a) NORTHAMPTONSHIRE LOCAL AUTHORITY (b) NORTHAMPTONSHIRE POLICE FORCE, POLICE (c) NORTHAMPTONSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL (d) NORTHAMPTON BOROUGH COUNCIL Civil, … Continue reading
This post was copied from Gov You – an excellent initiative to keep going what the current government started: asking the public for its ideas on “Your Freedom”, which unfortunately disappeared into archives.
Now the idea is “Crowdsourcing ideas for changes to UK law”.
THE RECENT CAPTURE OF A CORRUPT CROWN PROSECUTOR AND HIS ADMITTANCE OF GUILTY ON CHARGES OF CORRUPTION AND BRIBERY IS HISTORIC – IT SETS A NEW PRECENDECE THAT THERE IS CORRUPTION IN THE CROWN PROSECUTION
THE CROWN PROSECUTION STATES IT WILL NEVER SEND A CASE TO COURT IF IT DOES NOT SERVE THE PUBLIC INTEREST OR THERE IS NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO CONVICT
THIS IS A LIE
I AM A MAGISTRATE-APPLICANT TO WORCESTER MAGISTRATES CIRCLE 2007
View original post 319 more words
- Property Information From Land Registry
- Guildford Four and Maguire Seven – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Government not required to disclose full details of defence
- ‘THE PITCHFORKS ARE COMING’
- Amnesty calls for action on Ombudsman’s report on Roma children wrongly taken into care
- Appeals from the Magistrates’ Court
- Secondary liability (Joint Enterprise)
- The New Family Court and justice reforms: ‘a Hotch Potch or a Cultural Revolution’?
- BLAKELOCK WITNESSES PAID BY POLICE